Each year NAREA hosts its annual meetings in June. These meetings provide a venue for the presentation of cutting edge research, fostering new friendships and mentoring of early career scholars.
Join us for the NAREA 2022 Annual Meeting & Workshop, which is being held in Mystic, CT, from June 12-15, 2022. More details to follow.
With questions or comments about the event, contact Sarah Jacobson, Chair of the Diversity & Inclusion committee.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2022 Mystic, CT
- 2023 Vermont
- 2024 New Jersey
- 2025 Washington, D.C.
Past Annual Meetings
- 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
- 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting
- 2019 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 2018 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2017 Washington, D.C.
- 2016 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 2015 Newport, Rhode Island
- 2014 Morgantown, West Virginia
- 2013 Ithaca, New York
- 2012 Lowell, Massachusetts
- 2011 Pittsburgh, PA - Joint with AAEA
- 2010 Atlantic City, New Jersey
- 2009 Burlington, Vermont
- 2008 Quebec City, Quebec - Joint with CAES
- 2007 Rehoboth, Delaware
- 2006 Mystic, Connecticut
- 2005 Annapolis, Maryland
- 2004 Halifax, Nova Scotia - Joint with CAES
- 2003 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 2002 Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- 2001 Bar Harbor, Maine
- Webinar: E-Commerce During COVID-19. April 2020
- Ecosystem Services Valuation Workshop, Washington, D.C. April 2019